<meta name="google-site-verification" content="sjFD8aJMi5jPyKgdCMOcz2NkPkAz5vJ-RAsE47troV8" />
WE GOT YOUR BACK, AND YOUR FUTURE
The Boucher Process
Unique & Tailored
Boucher Home not only has the experience to take your home from disaster to recovery but we also have years of remodeling and construction experience. We provide you with a comprehensive solution for your water damage restoration. Detailed and expedited, we have what it takes to get your house turned around back into your home. Our sensitive and caring team is ready to work with your insurance and walk you through the process of restoration.
TERMS TO BE FAMILIAR WITH
the practice of reducing the severity, or seriousness of the damage caused by any water event.
the process of cleaning, drying, sanitizing, and repairing any structural damage caused by water.
The complete process of removing water, cleaning affected areas, drying, and restoring the property to its pre-disaster condition
TAKE THE RIGHT STEPS
After a flood event, it is important to quickly and effectively remove water and humidity from exposed materials such as:
Hiring experienced and qualified technicians is the safest way to ensure your home is void of residual issues such as mold. Reconstruction of a water-damaged home cannot begin until every aspect of the project is dry and free of micronisms. Peace of mind that your home was corrected 100% is what we deliver so you and your family can get back to normal.
INSURANCE & US
We will work closely with your insurance company to help resolve damage with as little headache as possible. Insurance companies, in general, have rules that allow you to start mitigation work before their adjuster arrives. Waiting for your insurance agent to respond can take several days, especially with large scale events, and can result in more damage to your property.
Our fair and reasonable pricing allows you to rest assured that insurance and our expertise will have you covered in your time of need.
The Good. The Bad. The Ugly.
the good, the bad, and the ugly.
not in that order...
Your first sign of water damage can be a stressful and an alarming moment. Follow these few steps to help keep you safe and help protect your property.
1) Ensure you are in no danger of electrical shock. Water can create a short between your home's electric supply and you. Walking in puddles is dangerous and not advised. Also, in flooding situations, there may be hazards in the water that can cause physical harm to your persons. Evacuate immediately unless you are sure you are safe.
2) If it is safe to do so, remove valuables such as cash, jewelry, weapons, and important paperwork. Be sure to grab your insurance documents as you will be referencing these often.
3) Contact your insurance provider to start a claim and receive instructions for mitigation. Your next call after your insurance should be to a licensed water mitigation contractor who will take you through the next steps.
Seeing your property in disarray is very traumatic for most people. It is important to remember that we are very experienced in these types of cases and are going to take good care of your belongings and home. Many times before it can get better it has to get worse. Here is what you can expect.
1) In severe situations, you may be out of your home for a while. Depending on the exposure your property faced, you may have the opportunity to reside in the home while remediation efforts take place. The majority of the time though it is unsafe for anybody to live in an environment undergoing remediation.
2) Sensitive belongings may be lost. It is important to remember that things can be replaced and should be for the greater good of a healthy environment. We will walk with you through belongings that you would like for us to give special attention too restoring.
As experienced professionals, we are going to get your home back to you as quickly and safely as possible. We cut no corners in making sure you return to a healthy and safe home. Here is how.
1) We look in places and uncover areas that other pro's or homeowners won't look. Sometimes unsuspected areas are affected by water and humidity. We give the whole home a check and recheck before we call it done.
2) As experienced remodelers, we are experienced in restoring your home. Stepping in early once the drying process is complete can save you weeks or even months in turn around time. From the moment we show up to clean up we are planning and scheduling to repair anything necessary to get your home back in shape.
3) As a family-owned company, we know how important your home is to you. We do not compromise on quality or safety. Our goal is to leave your home better than it was before disaster struck. This is our promise to you.